ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Our 1-2-1 and small group Pilates beginners classes have the advantage of being able to target pain relief for chosen joints in your body. This can benefit your back, your hips and knees, or your neck or shoulders. A skilfully delivered programme of Pilates rehabilitation exercises can help to reduce pain, improve joint stability, and gradually return you to to optimum health.
- By improving core strength you can significantly reduce back pain and make your whole body better supported.
- Pilates exercises can help you to create an evenly conditioned body which helps both to correct posture and achieve better balance.
- Both osteopenia and osteoporosis can benefit from increased bone density.
- Improved strength and flexibility in your joints can can help to prevent falls particularly in the over 60’s and seniors.
- Pilates is a mind body exercise method that can help with co-ordination, reduce stress levels and help you to sleep better.
- Reformer Pilates will not stress your joints because the exercises are always low impact.
- Pilates exercises that improve joint strength and flexibility can be beneficial for both pre and post surgery.
- Hip and knee joints that suffer with osteoarthritis can be stabilized and better supported.
- Reformer Pilates exercises improve freedom of movement, are very safe for beginners and are medically approved.